Terms & Conditions
CALEEN FINANCIAL SERVICES SEND CONDITIONS
- This agreement is between you and Caleen Financial Services BV (“us”) acting through one of Caleen Financial Services representatives (“KE rep”) as our agent. The terms in the form are part of this agreement.
- You must sign the form and insure all sections have been fully and accurately completed. If you do not, we not be able to send the money. You must contact us if any of the information you provide changes before the recipient collects or receives the money.
- This agreement is for us to provide you with Caleen Financial Services Money Transfer Service, which allows you to send money to the person named on the form (the “beneficiary”) to collect in cash at a Caleen Financial Services location.
- You can either send money within the same country or to a different RECEIVE country. The beneficiary can only collect the money in the RECEIVE country stated in the form. Once your KE rep has processed this form and been given your money, the beneficiary can collect the money at any Caleen Financial Services location in the receive country within 24 hours (during opening hours) in cash, in the currency stated in the form unless condition 2.2(a) below applies. We will not contact the recipient when the money is ready to collect, so this is something you will need to do.
- We do not offer our services in all countries. You can contact us, visit our website or ask a KE rep to find out the availability of our services, and addresses and opening times of locations offering the Caleen Financial Services service.
- Our contact details: Our website is www.payizi.com ; our address for writing to us is Caleen Financial Services BV, Ringbaan Oost 102-08, 5013 CD, Tilburg, the Netherlands, Chamber of Commerce 18076384; and our e-mail address is email@example.com.
2. CHARGES AND CURRENCY EXCHANGE
- You must pay the fee stated in the form. You will not be charged any other fee for the transfer. You can only send money in a certain currency or currencies. Your KE rep will tell you whether a payout currency is available at a particular KE rep location in the receive country and (if different to the currency in which you pay us) what exchange rate will apply. Your chosen currency, the agreed exchange rate and the converted amount will be stated in the form.
- However for cash to cash transfers to a receive country outside of the European Union, Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein (the “EEA”): (a) if the transfer amount is stated in US dollars and the beneficiary KE rep does not pay out in that currency, he/she will convert the money into local currency using our or his standard exchange rate; (b) if the money (whatever foreign currency it is sent in) is not collected within 45 days, the beneficiary KE rep may recalculate the converted amount at the time of collection, using our or his standard exchange rate.
3 RESTRICTIONS ON TRANSFERS
- There are limits on how much you can send. We may refuse to send the money or allow it to be collected if we reasonably believe that: (a) by doing so we might break any law, regulation, code or other duty that applies to us; (b) doing so may expose us to action from any government or regulator; (c) it may be linked to fraudulent or illegal activity.
- If you reach a certain limit and/or if the operator or back-office is requesting additional information. The operator can ask you to give certain documents before approval of the transaction. When these documents are not given or not consistent of sufficient information you may be refused to send the transaction.
- Unless law prevents us, we will try to call or write to tell you the reasons for our refusal and how you can put right any errors in your instructions. If you prefer (and the law allows), or if the law requires, we will return the money to you.
4 CANCELLING AND REFUNDING A TRANSFER
- You do not have a right to cancel the transfer. We may nevertheless be able to cancel it before the beneficiary collects or receives the money. If you wish to cancel the transfer and request a refund of the transfer amount , you can ask your KE rep or write to us enclosing a copy of your completed form. We aim to process such requests promptly but in any case within 30 days.
- For a cash to cash transfer, if the transfer was not made properly or never arrived, we will promptly refund the money and our fee if appropriate after investigating the circumstances surrounding the execution of the transfer.
- However, we will not be liable where you have not met your obligations in condition 5.3 and the money is paid to someone who gave the KE rep what it reasonably believed to be valid identification for the beneficiary (“identification”).
- We will not refund you if we are not liable in any way regarding the service.
5 IDENTIFICATION AND PAY OUT FOR CASH TO CASH TRANSFERS
- In order to collect the money and complete a transfer, identification will have to be provided. For certain transfers (depending on the receive country and amount – your KE rep has the details) additional information may be required in addition to identification or instead of identification.
- The reference number of the transfer will normally also need to be provided to the KE rep. Please note that the reference number is not always required to collect the money (again, you can find out what is required from your KE rep).
- You must not give the reference number or beneficiaries details to anyone other than your chosen beneficiary, and do all your reasonably can to make sure no one else can obtain them – for example, by (a) not letting anyone see the form: and (b) not writing down the reference number in a way that can be recognised, nor letting anyone overhear you tell the beneficiary what they are.
CALEEN FINANCIAL SERVICES RECEIVE CONDITIONS
- This agreement is between you and Caleen Financial Services BV (“us”) acting through one of Caleen Financial Services representatives as our agent. The terms in the form are part of this agreement.
- This agreement allows you to receive money that a “sender” has agreed to make available to you in a currency and for an amount specified by him, to collect at a Caleen Financial Services BV location in the country chosen by the sender, as a part of our Caleen Financial Services Money Transfer Service, and we will not charge you for this service. Note that the service is for you to receive money as a private individual known to the sender rather than to receive money as a commercial payment.
- You must sign the form and fully and accurately complete all your sections in it. The Caleen Financial Services representative will normally ask for the reference number of the transfer (which you can get from the sender). Please note that the reference number is not always required to collect the money.
- You must provide the Caleen Financial Services representative with what it reasonably believes to be valid identification. For certain transfers (depending on the receive country and amount) the Caleen Financial Services representative may require the correct answer to the test question set by the sender in addition to such identification or instead of identification. You can collect the money and complete the transfer.
- Our contact details: Our website is www.payizi.com ; our address for writing to us is Caleen Financial Services BV, Ringbaan Oost 102, 5013 CD,Tilburg, the Netherlands, Chamber of Commerce 18076384; and our e-mail address is firstname.lastname@example.org
2. RESTRICTIONS ON COLLECTION
- The sender may cancel the transfer
- We may refuse to allow the money to be collected if we reasonably believe that: (a) by doing so we might break any law, regulation, code or other duty that applies to us; (b) doing so may expose us to action from any government or regulator; or (c) it may be linked to fraudulent or illegal activity.
- If you reach a certain amount and/or if the operator or back-office is requesting additional information. The operator can ask you to give certain documents before approval of the transaction. When these documents are not given or not consistent of sufficient information you may be refused to receive the transaction.
- You can contact us to tell you (unless the law prevents us) the reasons for our refusal and how you can put right any errors that led to our refusal. If the sender prefers (and the law allows), or if the law requires we will return the money to the sender.
OTHER GENERAL TERMS
- If the transfer is not made properly or never arrives, we may be liable to the sender. We will not be liable to you, except that nothing in this agreement excludes or limits our liability to the extent that we are unable to exclude or limit it by law.
- We will report money transfers to any government authorities if required to do so by law.
- None of our services involve you having a “deposit” or a deposit account with us (or any other company helping with the transfer) at any time.
- Dutch law applies to this agreement (and to our dealings with you with a view to entering into this agreement), and we will communicate with you in English. If there is a difference between the English and the version in any other language (for example Dutch) of these conditions, the English version will apply.
- A person who is not a party to this agreement shall not have any rights under the Contract (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 or otherwise to enforce this agreement.
- Some of these conditions are based on expected regulatory requirements that will not be made until after this document is prepared for printing. If any condition turns out to be inconsistent with a regulatory requirement, we will not rely on it but will treat it as if it did reflect the relevant regulatory requirement and we will make any changes to these conditions that are required to reflect that requirement when they are next reprinted. (A “regulatory requirement” is any law, regulation, code or industry guidance that applies to us.)
2. DATA PROTECTION
- We are committed to protecting your privacy. We may use your personal information and the details of the transfer, and store them on our databases, in order to provide you with transfer services, for managing our business (including administering any ongoing relationship with you) and for market research as permitted by applicable law.
- We may, for those purposes, share the information with our parent and other Caleen Financial Services companies, Caleen Financial Services representatives and other service providers, who may be located outside of the EEA (Europian Union countries, Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein). Where they are in the USA, we will meet the US – Europian Union “Safe Harbour” data protection principles. We will not share the information with anyone else except as required by law. We have security practices and procedures in place to restrict access to personal information as appropriate.
- You may request access to your personal information, ask for the information to be corrected and updated or, for legitimate reasons, oppose its processing, by writing to or e-mailing us (Attn: Privacy Officer).
- By completing and signing the form, you agree to our collection, use and transfer of your personal information for the above purposes, including transfers to the USA and the country from which the money was sent. Our website sets out our latest data protection policy and we will, as required by law, tell you about any changes to such policy.
- We are committed to providing you with the best service at all times. In the unlikely event that you are dissatisfied with our service, please contact us as soon as possible. For full details of our complaint, you can visit our website, e-mail us, or write to Customer Relations at the address in condition 1.6.
- We will deal with your complaint promptly and fairly. We will try our best to resolve your complaint at the first opportunity. In case we feel we need more time to resolve your complaint, we will send you an acknowledgement within five working days and send you a final response after 8 weeks or you are unhappy with our final response, you may be able to refer it to an independent complaints handling body – for details please see our complaint procedure; we will also provide you with the details if you contact us to complain.
4. HOW ARE WE REGULATED
We are a payment institution authorised and regulated by “De Nederlandsche Bank” (DNB) in the Netherlands. The register of payment institutions in the Netherlands is available at www.dnb.nl
5. SEPARATE ARRANGEMENTS
Caleen Financial Services representatives may offer additional services under separate agreements, which do not involve us (and so for which we are not liable). Caleen Financial Services representatives may charge you extra for those services, and will use a currency rate of their own choice if they involve changing currency.